Determination Keeps Me Up Determination Keeps Me Up

Dude Dont Say That!

Hm... Well the Claymation! was rather nice even though I don’t usually watch this kind of thing!, But seriously man I know this is a lot of work, just keep doing it maybe You’ll get an awesome idea in the future and not to say ignore what ppl say but try find the positive side or what they really want(its like the viewer choice!) and Don’t give up because of bad comment or you’ve got no fans, This statement made me sad but seriously man I also submit stuff to NG there r ppl don’t like it and pal who do(at least what I think NG ppl sometime do sarcastic comments ) some time I feel I want to stop but then again maybe I need a rest LOL but dude your keep doing it and one more thing even I don’t read what’s in the forum! So cheer up practice makes perfect that’s my way of thinking!

3/5 I don’t really know how u guys do Claymation but I think its tedious work!

ClayWay responds:

thanks for support add me to your favorites so i can remember you please.

Her and Mine 1001 Wishes Her and Mine 1001 Wishes

hm...

This is cool a story in a music video, But not much of an animation...??Mostly still picture moving.... but still good but one thing I don’t understand how is it buying the code makes us cool flash artist? Hm... Maybe how to make the tree with AS... I understand that... but that will make flash 10 times more difficult don’t you think? Hm... Any way... the drawing is clean and simple, I like that cause I also draw like that (in a bad way :P)...The script is out standing for me, I can never do that... so cheers for that... Keep Doing it man, I`m Loving it....

[P.S try looking at Maxwell Edison Story<-- this is really nice]

StarDay: Onestar StarDay: Onestar

Hm...??

I see a lot of star submission today then it’s true that today is star day? I didn’t no there was a star day? I was wondering if there are any more of this NG day. There is clock day then Pico day then what else huh? This is nice maybe I’ll join next year this NG day celebrations... or is it only club members? Do I need to registers?I`m still new to NG...

Synix Synix

Snake?

Wow...This like the snake tail thing!right..Nice game by the way but the exhaust is too long cant you make it shorter at first...but then again thats makes it just like snake right,any way good job!,keep the good work

The Eva Project The Eva Project

This amazing man!!

Whoa the graphic was awesome did you draw that? How did you create something like that? Nice game any way

WC &amp;gt; Cocaine WC > Cocaine

THIS IS AWESOME

So this is ambient!well i actually dont really know any thing about genre... all i know is pop?lol any good stuff dude no problem me giving you 5/5,and most of your song is damn good!!... Maybe I`ll use them in my future flash project!(current downloading Gravity)

Monthly Audio Contest?whats this?

any way good luck on the contest and keep the music coming

Trouble Amongst the Sakuras Trouble Amongst the Sakuras

Great

Nice vibe? man... this is the song of... (Can’t really describe it but nice) like one of those anime style even RPG and yeah... seem a little mad/sorrow

Nobody Saw The Hanging Nobody Saw The Hanging

Good

This song is very good, the riff are nice. Keep it coming man